Please read the following conditions before placing a hire order with The Vintage Bunting Hire Company. Placing of your order indicated acceptance of the following terms and conditions of hire.
Terms and Conditions
- All designs are owned by The Vintage Bunting Hire Company and protected by copyright. Any breach or this copyright or attempt to copy our products will be taken extremely seriously and will result in legal action.
- All hire items are hired for a standard three day period. A charge of £25.00 per day will be levied per item if not returned within the timescale. Longer hire periods are possible, but must be agreed and paid for at the time of booking. Longer periods are available at an additional rate of £7.50 per day.
- All hire items are expected to be returned in the original packaging, i.e. plastic protective covers/strong boxes/bunting tied with baker’s twine to avoid tangling.
- All hire items are expected to be returned in the same condition that they were delivered or sent out in. Any damage will be charged for and deducted from the deposit. We will inform you of any damage/loss and deductions by email, upon checking in of the hire items.
- All deposits made be paid (1) 50% upon booking our services (2) 50% no later than 28 days before your hire period is to commence. Please also see point (12) below.
- We will return your deposits, less any charges for damage or loss, no later than 28 days from the date of your event. Please ensure that you supply bank account details when booking. All deposits are returned by BACS transfer into your bank account. No monies will be returned in the form of cheques or cash.
- A full address, contact name and telephone number and email address must be supplied upon booking, in order for us to process your hire booking.
- Damage/loss to table runners is charged at £25.00 per item.
- Damage/loss to bunting is charged at £20.00/metre for Standard bunting and £25.00/metre for Deluxe bunting .
- Damage/loss to other hire items is charged at a reasonable cost for us to replace the item for other clients.
- No hire items will be dispatched without cleared funds.
- We politely request that any damage or loss, however small you may think it is, is reported to us immediately.
- Booking made less than 8 weeks before your event date must be paid for in full upon booking.
- We work extremely hard to offer you high quality and handmade items to help you to decorate your event. Please take care to handle items carefully and to package them sufficiently when returning them to us. Many of our hire items are original vintage items, which cannot be replaced like for like. Our handmade items take many, many hours to design and make, and we love it when people take care and show respect for our workmanship and time.
- No hire items to be placed outdoors, without prior permission for us. Our bunting is extremely valuable to The Vintage Bunting Hire Company and is not designed to be weatherproof.
- When booking our styling services for your venue, we will endeavour to set up the hire items in the way that you have requested, to the best of our ability. We do ask you to check that all is as you would like it to be before we leave the venue.